atw: Was Re: Ellipsis now Microsloth CUA query

  • From: rudi.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:22:09 +1100

 Hey Michael Edward  Yo= u said:
It is all a part of the Microsloth CUA (Common User Access= ) standards that

Microsloth has been trying to enforce on everyone el= se for years but often

fails to follow itself.

(How many varia= tions do you see on what should be the OK and Cancel
buttons!).

Wh= ere could I find CUA standards documented? I am working on a system that
= has some bizarre uses for OK and Cancel buttons, and some standards would=
=20be useful ammunition for the argument to rationalise / rename the pesk= y
things. Not that I am trying to suggest that Microsloth standards are i= n
anyway desirable, merely that they may be useful ... RegardsRudi Clarke
This
e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared = by=20
MailMarshal -=20 For more information please visit =20 =20
www.marshalsoftware.com[0]=20