atw: Re: Was Re: Ellipsis now Microsloth CUA query

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:34:10 +1100

Hi Rudi (Clarke),

Your best place to start is almost always at <http://www.pcwebopedia.com/>
to search for a term and, in this particular instance, to go direct to
<http://www.pcwebopedia.com/TERM/C/CUA.html>.

Then if all else fails, as it so often does in the Microsloth world, go to
<http://www.woodyswatch.com/> for information and advice.

As an absolute last resort, you might even look at Microsloth's own Web
site.  I'm sure that you can guess the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) for
that one.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas