atw: Technical Writer/ Process Analyst required

  • From: "Ben Perez" <ben.p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:39:54 +1100

My client currently requires the services of the Technical Writer/ Process
Analyst for a 6month contract based in Melbourne's CBD.

Please contact Ben Perez on 03 9600 0059 or via: ben.p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ben Perez
Consultant
Project Services

Interpro - It's the people we know

We are proud to be participating in "Movember" to raise funds for the
Prostate Cancer Foundation and beyondblue: the national depression
initiative. To support us please click on the following link
http://www.movember.com.au/au/sponsor,

______________________________

p - 03 9600 0059
f -  03 9600 0069
m -0403 286 127
ben.p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.interpro.com.au

Interpro, Level 1, 140 Queen Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000

Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane |

Please note that by using any information in this document you agree to be
bound by the standard terms/contractual conditions of Interpro Australia Pty
Ltd, which are available from our office on request. You may call and
arrange for the same to be faxed/mailed to you. You agree that if you do
employ or arrange employment/engagement for any candidate(s) supplied in
this document that you have entered a contractual agreement with Interpro
Australia Pty Ltd and are bound by their standard terms and conditions,
including the obligation to pay their standard fee(s). You agree not to
divulge any information contained in this document to any other
person(s)without the express written consent of Interpro Australia Pty Ltd.
Any information that you supply to us will be used in accordance with our
privacy policy, a copy of which is available at
www.interpro.com.au/privacy.html

If you wish to remove your address from our mailing list, please go to
www.interpro.com.au/unsubscribe