atw: Technical Writer (India) with 6 yrs professional experience

  • From: jasbeer musthafa <jasbeermusthafa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 19:04:30 +1000

Dear Friends,

Greetings!

I am a professional technical writer from India, who has been residing in
Sydney for the last 5 months. I am searching for suitable technical writer
jobs. I already applied to many job postings listed in job portals like
Seek, Indeed, CareerOne etc, unfortunately no response.

Along with my Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Master’s degree in
Communication.

I am very skilled in keeping up to date with the most up-to-date and
suitable software choices for publishing or writing technical projects.
Also, I have a full command over researching and verifying information in
appropriate manner. I am able to manage time efficiently and an ability to
work under tight deadlines for work and revisions.

Can anyone here help me to get into a suitable job? or guide me to the path
of getting it?

Looking forward to hear

Thanks in advance

Warm Regards