atw: Self-promotion via networks

  • From: "Christine Kent" <cmkentau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 09:58:31 +0100

Hi guys

I sent you a link yesterday to a little advertisement I have on
PeoplePerHour.

http://www.peopleperhour.com/hourlie/save-you-from-your-microsoft-word-disas
ter/55829

Rebecca Caldwell followed this up by posting it as a status update on
LinkedIn.  Thankyou very much Rebecca, for thinking of this.

Could I ask those of you on LinkedIn to help me promote this service in the
same way?  Could you go to your home page and share the link.  If you start
typing my name in the comment field, you can select me, and that way I will
be notified that you have posted this link for me (otherwise I may never
know).

I don't know if this kind of marketing works.  I just decided to advertise
something that could be a fixed price product and see how it goes.  Any help
or support would be appreciated.

For anyone else experimenting in this kind of way, just let me know what
networking support you want and I will try to return the favour.

Cheers, Christine