atw: TW opportunity

  • From: Swapnil Ogale <swapnilogale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 16:13:37 +1000

Hi all,

Saw this in my inbox this afternoon. Please contact the recruiters directly
if interested.

--------------------------------

*Technical Writer*

   - Classification: IT
   - Level: Middle
   - Employment Type:
   - Location: Melbourne
   - Reference No: LW4200

• Are you an adaptable, innovative and flexible technical writer?
• Can you engage quickly and effectively with SMEs?
• Immediate start, 6 month+ contract, CBD location, growing organisation!

Our client is a leader in infrastructure services and seeking the skills of
an experienced technical writer with instructional design experience to
support the final stages of an organisational wide change program.
In this role you will be required to develop clear and concise process
documentation, work instructions and other reference documentation to
support a busy and deadline driven change team. You will also be required
to take your technical writing one step further to develop PowerPoint
presentations and instructional design materials that will engage and
inspire.

If you have strong SME engagement, interviewing, content resourcing and
technical writing skills with experience in the development of training and
presentation materials, we would be delighted to hear from you.

Experience with using MS Word, Visio, Excel, SnagIT and MS Project and
knowledge of Information Mapping principles would be an advantage for this
role.
How to apply

To apply, please send your resume as a Word document to Libby Williamson or
Chris Savides Profiler Recruitment, via
apply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<apply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Application
for Job LW4200>quoting reference no. LW4200. Please note PDF format
will not be accepted.

Cheers,

Swapnil