atw: Short-term contract in Brisbane for an instructional designer (or TW with instructional design experience)

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:41:21 +1000

Hi austechies,

I'm looking for an instructional designer (or a technical writer with
instructional design experience) for a short-term contract in Brisbane. The
job is to analyse training requirements for a major QLD-based bank that is
in the process of replacing numerous claims systems with one bank-wide
claims system. The contract is likely to last between 1 and 2 months.
Probably 3+ years experience would be enough, and no special tools expertise
is needed. (You'll be stuck with MS Word.) The budget can stretch to $60 an
hour.

If you're interested, shoot me your CV ASAP. You can also reach me on the
number below (or on 0419 574 668 after hours) if you want to talk about the
job.

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant