atw: Reading austechwriter digests

  • From: Bruce White <winhelp.it@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 09:44:38 +1000

[Apologies to those who already do this and think it is obvious]

Instead of wading through hundreds of lines, try this. Read the subject
lines; find something of interest and copy the "unique text string" (let me
know if I need to explain that to you).

Press Ctrl+F and paste the string into the Find box.
Press the Next button <v> to browse that topic.

I would encourage people to only quote the paragraph that they are
responding to - see below..

..Bruce.White..
winhelp.it@xxxxxxxxx

For people receiving the digest, because of its lack of formatting,