atw: Re: technical writer - 3 month contract - North Sydney

  • From: Peter G Martin <peterm_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:38:05 +1000

On 22/06/2010 4:16 PM, Howard Silcock wrote:
I may be out of touch with publishing terminology, but I was intrigued to read in this post the reference to 'multiple-species publications'. I've heard of requirements to write documents using spelling and terminology that can be easily understood by readers from other countries, but this is the first time I've heard of writing for other species!
Maybe I should start trying out my documents on my cats...

Nah.  They just want the managers to be able to read them.

-Peter