atw: Re: master TOC for projects in Robox3 HTML help

  • From: gotheek@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 05:38:56 GMT

Like Dennis said, attach the master TOC as a baggage file. You have to make
sure it's the current master TOC though.

Then...

1. open File > Project Settings > Windows
2. Select the window
3. In the Window Properties window, click Advanced Properties.
4. In the Advanced Properties window type the name of the hhc file in the Table
Of Contents field.
5. Ok out so you're back in the Window Properties window.
6. In Tri Pane Options, check Auto Synchronise TOC.
7. Compile your projects and hopefully there will be the twanging sound of a
perfectly tuned Viola in the background, and when you fire up your application,
the whole TOC will display, not just your sub-TOC.

austechwriter-admins> @freelists.org