atw: Doing business in quiet times

  • From: <Cathy.Morison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:04:36 +1100

Given the recent thread about 'filling in time between contracts', I thought
this may be of interest.  For those of you who live around or near Canberra I
have just heard of a networking session next week put on by the Micro and
Home-Based Business Association with the topic 'Doing Business in the Quiet
Times'.
If anyone wants the details, could they contact me offline at
cathy.morison@xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,

Cathy Morison
Technical Writer