atw: Re: austechwriter Digest V2 #38

  • From: "Mike O'Halloran" <mike.ohalloran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:52:38 +0800

You're just worried about increasing the number of drivers that cut you
off when you ride your bike to work. Just think, there would be more
cars you can bash with your pump!

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individua=
l to whom it is addressed. =20
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not n=
ecessarily represent those of NAUTRONIX LTD.

If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this email in erro=
r and use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of=20
this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in erro=
r please contact the sender.  =20

Although our computer systems use active virus protection software, and we =
take various measures to reduce the risk of viruses=20
being transmitted in e-mail messages and attachments sent from this company=
, we cannot guarantee that such e-mail messages=20
and attachments are free from viruses on receipt.  It is a condition of our=
 using e-mail to correspond with you, that any and all liability=20
on our part arising directly or indirectly out of any virus is excluded.  P=
lease ensure that you run virus checking software on all e-mail=20
messages and attachments before reading them.