atw: Re: Word and PDFs

  • From: Bill Parker <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:41:11 +0800

Tim,

Its a problem because my colleague is on a low cost limited internet connection
and his duties as Secretary of our bush fires brigade it is beyond the call of
duty.  Incoming humongous PDFs from state government are much worse, so after
the knowledge acquired here at ATW  ( THANKS!) we will solve the issue another
way.

Bill