atw: Re: Word 2003 - shortcut keys for Headings Hijacked

  • From: Terry D <morgan4four@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ATW <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:52:46 +1000 (EST)

Further to Howard's email, I've neveer really
understood the multiple link arrangements for
templates with the two places in the 'Templates and
Add-ins' dialog and also via the Format(>Theme)>Style
Gallery route, but I usually link to the same template
in each location. With that I have had very stable and
effective operation.

I vaguely recall fixing loss of shortcut key problems
via the Style Gallery option. Could be wrong 'cos I
haven't had the problem for ages.

Cheers,
Terry