atw: Re: Well done

  • From: "bja" <bashley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:23:39 +1100

Hi Andrew,

If words and their use aren't important to you, then you are probably
logging on to the wrong list. Even so, simply delete the thread if it is too
inane, petty or boring for you.

Obviously you have no opinion on the subject or simply don't care but some
of us do. It's this type of apathy, confusion and disagreement that stands
in the way of the profession becoming a profession.

And Michael, you go and stand in front of a mirror, slap yourself on the
side of the face and then say "shame on you" because you are the biggest and
blackest 'pot' on the list.

Bruce Ashley