atw: Re: Welcome aboard, Rob : sequed towards remote work...

  • From: "Lewington, Warren J (WT)" <warren.lewington.ext@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 21:02:57 -0400

Of course, I missed sending the response to your post yesterday Amanda.
I famously replied very loudly (even by my standards for those who know
me) to a smart a$#e software developer who was a pretty funny Irishman
who said that "day off" quip to me one morning with "I fly like an eagle
when I'm not surrounded by turkeys". These guys had just issued a
release that I hadn't known about, and it crashed, giving a couple of
people blue screens of death...

Turkeys indeed.

Regards,

Warren