atw: Re: WebWorks SE - using own CSS

  • From: Craig Hadden <CraigH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:18:53 +1100

Daryl wrote:
DC> use their style and class names and redefine them.
DC> Would this work for you?

Not really, because I'm trying to integrate with an existing website that
uses particular names.

Margaret wrote:
MP> The help topic seems to be ...included in the
MP> standard edition help in error.

I think Margaret's post was right and that it can't be done in Standard
Edition, so I've given up.

Thanks to both of you for your help.

DC> Oh dear. To ring a bell. Maybe you haven't been
DC> around as long as I have.

Ah, I think Ctrl+G used to beep on VT100 terminals connected to a VAX or
PDP. (But let's not go there, everybody!)

Craig