atw: Re: Use of Conventions table

  • From: "Matilda Reich" <matildar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:54:05 +1100

Nigel,
Conventions section can be in a table format. It simply describes the mode of
expression you use consistently to describe common key strokes or operations.
Use 2 headings like:
Operation or Element                        Format Used in this Manual

Directory paths                                c:\program files\Iexplore
References to other docs                    Refer to Windows - Getting Started
for more info....
Simultaneous keystrokes                    Ctrl + Atl + Delete
Sequential keystrokes                         F6 then NumLock

regards,
Matilda Reich