atw: Re: Umbrella companies - ATO view on 'partnership based' arrangements

  • From: warren.lewington@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:17:28 +1100

I have partners in one of my businesses. One is my most trusted friend, we
work well together and think on the same wavelength. The other was all
talk and totally lazy, completely risk averse and nearly sent us broke. We
had to employ consultants, lawyers and re-write a constitution to rid
ourselves of him. He is my brother in law.
Warren Lewington
Technical Writer
Metso Minerals
Arndell Park, Sydney.