atw: Re: Tips exchange

  • From: <Debbie.Hope@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:44:08 +1100

Firstly - wasn't there a wiki going somewhere for this sort of thing?

Secondly - Wouldn't it be great if we had an internet 'forum' for
Austechwriter?
Cons - Granted that there would be financial implications for server =
costs
etc. and it would create a lot of work administration wise.
Pros - a one stop shop for Austechwriter....
No more individual emails or digests - simply connect to the forum =
whenever
time suits, read whichever threads / posts you are interested in and =
nothing
else.

I belong to several forums and find them extremely interesting and easy =
use.=20

Debbie