atw: Re: Tip: Word's almost hidden HTML tool

  • From: Janet Taylor <jtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:34:37 +1100

Thanks for that! Very useful if one doesn't have a browser handy. This
should be a tip for the new Tips section of the ASTC(NSW) web site.
On that subject, Sita Bhatt has volunteered to be the Tips minder. We'll
have the location organised within the next couple of weeks and Sita has
specified the format for the tips. We'll let you know what that is nearer to
the time.
Regards....