atw: Re: Techtav macros [was "Word question: Automatic sequential page numbering across multiple documents"]

  • From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:43:03 +1000

<Grins>

They have as many limitations as the built-in numbering - just different :-)
I have macros to convert from manual to hard online posted on here. That +
tech tav gives you the flex to go from one scheme to another, depending on
which set of weaknesses you want.

SEQ numbers can't be x-reffed in the same way para numbers & heading numbers
work. This means some dox cannot use seq fields. Etc. Personally, they are
more work to author than the built-in system, and my Restart Lists After
Headings macro takes care of the one small problem I have with my lists.

Steve Hudson

Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Tricky stuff with Word or words for you.
Email:      steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Products:   http://www.geocities.com/word_heretic/products.html
Spellbooks: 728 pages of dump left and dropping...