atw: Re: Queensland Flooding

  • From: John Maizels <jmaizels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:26:11 +1100

Interesting copyright questions... that clip has been reposted, and in the wrong aspect ratio. I believe this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYUpkPTcqPY
is (AFAICT) the original. When we found it last night it had around 1000 views; as at this note, closer to 700,000 and was used on Sky News last night.

We're planning to retire to Toowoomba, and we were just there.

At 08:08 12/01/2011, Janice Gelb wrote:
Hope any list members out there are ok and that their
property comes through unscathed (or as little "scathed"
as possible...)

For those of you who haven't seen it, this amazing video
showing just how fast the flash flood hit Toowoomba:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQtaymaVQCA

Donations to aid flood victims can be made at

http://www.qld.gov.au/floods/donate.html

-- Janice

To contact the list administrator, send a message to austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

John P Maizels
Mobile: +61-412-576-888

Media Versatilist:  no problem too complex

Chair,  Media Industry Technologist Certification Ltd
 www mitc tv
SMPTE Governor, Asia Pacific Region
SMPTE Director of International Sections
Immediate Past Chair, SMPTE Australia Section
www smpte org au