atw: Re: OT: Presenting The Lies And Distortions of Al-Jazeera

  • From: "Jonn Mero" <jmero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:53:39 -0800

Ah, don't worry (or really, DO)!
Dr Goebbels have many followers in Western press as well. Just look at
the coverage of the Gulf wars. Joe G. would have been proud of his
followers. And they seem to proliferate in the press controlled by
Murdoch (Dennis Potter was quite right about the compelling case for
shooting the swine).
shonny