atw: Re: O.T. "Melbourne ranked world's top city"

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:39:44 +1100

Dear Debbie, living in (Hope).

Not that I have ever experienced such delays (I avoided the New Year's Eve
fiasco caused by our silly Mr Brackish) but hey, at least we have trains.

Although you do have trams (old Melbourne and Brisbane ones) parked at the
Tradesman's club where I had a rather nice Chinese meal for lunch and a few
lovely pots of "Old", but yours don't go anywhere, unless you count the
Earth's rotation as a means of travel.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas