atw: Re: New Pay Scales for TWs?

  • From: joe_zolin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:44:32 +1100

I thought they were asking how many pages a day you could produce, not the
expected charge rate per page.

Direct quote from ad:
"please quote an approximate pages-per-day rate"

Still vague, though, but I've got a feeling that bja migyht be jumping the
gun a bit here.

Also, consider the reasons for not stating company name... If the company
actually said who they were, there would be flock (or should I say
murder..) of agencies descending upon them trying to get the listing and
subsequant placement fee for their own.

 Keep smiling, not everyone is out ta get ya!

Joe Zolin
Technical Communicator/Tech Comms MYOB
E-mail:              JOE.ZOLIN@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone (work):  (03) 9222 9992  Ext. 7429