atw: Re: Mr. Marnell's naive defence of ANYONE (was RE: Mr Ashley's attack...

  • From: Write Ideas <writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 09:46:53 +1100

It's okay Bruce.

The folk on here seem to know their onions by now.

I suggest, however, that this edible bulb wordplay, based one one lousy
(possibly predictive dictionary automated) "typo", is becoming hard for
readers to digest. Unappealing even?

Perhaps we have even overcooked it.

Although not wanting to dip into the onions for a last word here, I
suggest that we compost this post, lest such ongoing fried-day humour
makes vegetables of us all.

Wouldn't that be souper!

Michael Granat

Write Ideas
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://www.writeideas.com.au/

Advocating the GNU/Linux Ubuntu open source OS.
Ubuntu: "Linux for human beings!"
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/