atw: Re: HTML email editing problems

  • From: "SUNTER Bede" <Bede_SUNTER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:24:31 +1000

Terry,

At a guess, I think you might find that HTML messages apply browser
styles like 'normal' 'list bullet' and such.
The settings for these are more likely to be in your browser application
(IE, Netscape).

Sorry I don't have time to provide a more cogent answer.

You can also change HTML to plain text then back to rich text or HTML
(you can in Outlook anyway).
Of course you would then have to reformat -- a real PITA.