atw: Re: FrameMaker to WinHelp Tools

  • From: "Rhonda Bracey" <Rhonda.Bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:07:07 +0800

Hi Peter
Framemaker docs will import into AuthorIT, but I think you need to use Mif2Go
or similar to make the process as seamless as possible. I've only done Word and
HTML imports, but if you pose your question to the AuthorIT forum someone there
will give you an answer. The AIT forum is at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/authorit-users/ and you don't have to join to
search the archives.

Rhonda

Rhonda Bracey