atw: Re: Documentation Plan

  • From: "BIRTLEY-KENT,Christine" <Christine.BIRTLEY-KENT@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:56:29 +1100 (EST)

Daniel

I have written a book for the TAFE division called Manage Business
Document Design and Development - available through Software
Publications - that you might find helpful.  It is written as an
educational book to conform to a TAFE syllabus, but don't hold that
against me - there is still lots of useful information.

Manage Business Document Design & Development=20
BSBADM506A=20=20
ISBN: 1-74123-072-1

http://www.softwarepublications.com.au/Product_1.aspx?CatID=3D603

ck