atw: Re: Conditional text in Word- does ir exist?

  • From: Elizabeth Fullerton <Elizabeth_Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:55:00 +1100

Hi Ana

You could probably use styles to define the different content, then change the
style definitions to "hidden" before printing, but you would have to make sure
the printing options don't include "Print hidden text".

I don't know what it would do to pagination and things like TOCs, but it would
probably be easy enough to test.

I haven't played with hidden text on 2007 - I assume the print option is still
around on that.

Regards

Elizabeth Fullerton, CBAP
Business Solutions Architect