atw: Re: 2015 OCR state of the art

  • From: Bruce White <winhelp.it@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 23:46:05 +0000

On Tue Dec 02 2014 at 5:07:52 PM FreeLists Mailing List Manager <
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> austechwriter Digest    Mon, 01 Dec 2014        Volume: 12  Issue: 241
>
> In This Issue:
>                 Re: 2015 OCR state of the art
> <snip>

Thanks everyone for this discussion. I had a working Canon LIDE500 scanner
that failed some months ago (probably after a Win7 update)

After reading everything on this list topic I settled on this product (will
cost me US$29 in a month's time).

 Scanitto Pro - sensible scanning tool
https://www.scanitto.com/en/download.html
the latest fully functional and free time limited (30 days) trial.
Scanitto Pro is affordable, simple and fast scanning software.

One Google search I found that was useful was:
<<software name>> alternative

..Bruce..
winhelp.it@xxxxxxxxx