atw: Popups in an imagemap

  • From: "Ilana Cohney" <ilana.cohney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <authorit-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:32:18 +1100

Hi all,
I would like to create an image map where the hyperlinks link to popup topics.
Has anyone done this?  If so, can you please tell me what HTML code to add to
my HTML file that makes the links appear as popups.  I know that this can be
done in RoboHelp but I am using AuthorIT and imagemaps are created as seperate
files.
Thanks for your help.
Ilana Cohney
KE Software