atw: Permanent role in Canberra - reposted

  • From: "Bridget Knaus" <bridget.knaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:59:04 +1100

I'm reposting this for Dayle.=20

Bridget

******************

Subject: Permanent role in Canberra

I am currently working for a major client who deal in Network
Implementation/ Integration.  They continue to win contracts in to the
Government and Defence sectors in Canberra, and have just won another.
They are currently looking for a Technical Writer to employ on a
permanent basis to work on their major projects within client sites. Due
to the nature of their organisation, the candidate they are looking for
will have strong technical skills focused around large computer
networks.  Work will be project based, with travel involved.=20

We are looking at an April start.  Please do not hesitate to contact me
for more information on 6230 0355. Alternatively, you can email me with
your detailed resume - please send it to
dayle.mathews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a brief introduction of yourself
and your relevant skills.=20
=20
Dayle  Mathews=20
=20
Human Resource Consultant=20
=20
T  (+61) 02-6230 0355=20
F  (+61) 02-6230 0377=20
W www.frontiergroup.com.au=20
E dayle.mathews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20
=20
 =20
=20
=20
=20
Frontier Group Australia Pty Ltd=20
 =20
=20
- Winner in the Canberra Business Council's "Business Success Series"-
20th fastest growing company in Australia.(BRW Fast 100 guide 2003)-
Finalist in the 2003 Telstra & ACT Government Small Business Awards-
Finalist in the 2003 Australian HR Awards =20
=20
ACN 087 743 879 - ABN 77 087 743 879 -- Agent License No. 376/E/1=20
Street address: Level 1, QBE Building, 33 Ainslie Avenue, Canberra City
ACT 2601.=20
Mailing address: GPO Box 321, Canberra City ACT 2601.=20
 =20
=20
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted is for the use of the
intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged material. Any reliance upon, re-transmission, disclosure,
dissemination or action based on this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify the sender via email or telephone
(02) 6230 0355 and delete all copies of this transmission together with
any attachments.=20
=20