atw: New edition of the Style manual

  • From: "Geoffrey" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 17:14:55 +1000

Hi austechies

I have just receives some very good news:

<quote>

The Department of Finance and Deregulation is preparing to develop a 7th
edition of the
<http://agimo.gov.au/policy-guides-procurement/publishing-information/style-
manual/> Style manual for authors, editors and printers (Style manual). The
current 6th edition is over ten years old and requires updating to reflect
changes in electronic publishing, language and style.

As part of this exercise we are seeking input from users of the Style manual
to identify areas of content that need to be revised and added to create a
7th edition. In order to collect this information we have developed a short
survey. We would appreciate your assistance by completing the survey at
https://www.research.net/s/2NS7M3B

If you have any questions in relation to the survey please contact us at
govstyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kind regards

Marc Vickers

cid:image002.jpg@01CE5187.DCD403C0

Marc Vickers | Assistant Secretary

Governance and Policy

Australian Government Information Management Office

Department of Finance and Deregulation

AGIMO Blog    <http://agimo.govspace.gov.au/> agimo.govspace.gov.au

</unquote>

Cheers