atw: Mincom Documentor Role

  • From: "Richard Nelley" <richard.n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:30:45 +1000

My client is looking for a Mincom Documenter and Mentor.
3-6 month government contract in Melbourne. Role starts September,
submissions being taken now.
Needs to have good experience with Mincom and the ability to train current
staff and pass on their knowledge.

Richard Nelley
Pegasus Global
Ph:   +61 2 9299 8989
Fax:  +61 2 9299 6525
Email: richard.n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.pegasusglobal.com.au
Office: Level 20, 44 Market Street, Sydney
Post to: PO BOX Q1105, QVB, Sydney, NSW 1230
Please note that by using any information in this document you agree to be
bound by the standard terms/contractual conditions of Pegasus IT Consulting
Pty Ltd, which are available from our office on request. You may call and
arrange for same to be faxed/mailed to you. You agree that if you do employ
or arrange employment/engagement directly or indirectly for any candidate(s)
supplied in this document that you have entered a contractual agreement with
Pegasus IT Consulting Pty Ltd and are bound by their standard terms and
conditions, including the obligation to pay their standard fee(s). You agree
not to divulge any information contained in this document to any other
person(s)without the express written consent of Pegasus IT Consulting Pty
Ltd.

Any information that you supply to us will be used in accordance with our
privacy policy, a copy of which is available at
www.pegasus-it.com.au/Templates/privacy.htm
<http://www.pegasus-it.com.au/Templates/privacy.htm>
<<http://www.pegasus-it.com.au/Templates/privacy.htm>>.

If you wish to remove your address from our mailing list, please go to
www.pegasus-it.com.au/unsubscribe <http://www.pegasus-it.com.au/unsubscribe>