atw: Contract in Chatswood

  • From: "Gillies, Sascha" <Sascha.Gillies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austechwriter@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:44:43 +1100

Hi all,

A former work colleague has asked me to post the following position.=20
The company name is OpenIn and their website is www.openin.com.au

Experienced technical writer required.
Experience developing installation manuals, training material, product =
literature is essential, while experience developing Marketing and Sales =
literature is highly desirable. As part of a small team, the successful =
candidate must be confident working with minimal supervision and be able =
to develop the framework for our product documentation. The candidate =
should possess a genuine desire to learn and be challenged continuously =
and a willingness to be part of a team building world class software =
products. The technology we develop is complex, so an ability to grasp =
complex terms and be able to express these in a suitable level of detail =
is essential.
It is anticipated that the activity should take 2-3 months to complete. =
The candidate would be expected to work from our Chatswood location. The =
contractor's company must be registered for GST.
We are located in Chatswood NSW, 10 minutes by train from the Sydney CBD =
and a 5 minute walk from Chatswood station. There are numerous =
facilities and amenities that make the environment a great place to =
work.=20
AVAILABILITY: IMMEDIATE
For further information or to submit a confidential application please =
email kierenw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kierenw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20

rgds
> Sascha Gillies
> Technical Writer
        Unisys
      Imagine it. Done.

        THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE =
PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. =
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the =
e-mail and its attachments from all computers.=20