atw: Anyone know whether RepubliCorp is still around

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 12:28:01 +1000

Hi austechies

I've got a client who wants an online help system updated. It was put
together using Republico's Author 2 software. Republico was Virtual Media
(which developed HDK) and then became RepubliCorp. The RepubliCorp website
looks old and the contact-us link throws up a 404 message. Does anyone know
if the company is still around (or perhaps operating under a different
name)? I'm hoping I can download a trial copy of Author2.

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell

Principal Consultant

Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd