atw: A couple of Word bits

  • From: rudi.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:10:02 +1000

 To all you Word gurus, please help with a couple of qu= estions from a BA
who dabbles in TW: I re= call I used to use automatic text of "date last
saved" in footers at prev= ious sites, I have looked everywhere I can think
of, I can find "date cre= ated" and an automatic date which comes up on the
document as date p= rinted, but no date saved.   I think I ha= ve found a
bug(surprize!) - occasionally, when there is a heading style,=
=20immediatelypreceded by a page break, the heading appears twice in the=
=20TOC. This can be fixed by putting a blank line before the heading, but=
=20this spoils the appearance slightly.
Word is 2000 S= P3, any suggestions gratefully accepted (clean ones
anyway!)Th= anks in advance Rudi Clarke
This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared =
by=20 MailMarshal -=20 For more information please visit =20 =20
www.marshalsoftware.com[0]=20