[austechwriter] Re: Software for managing documentation projects

  • From: Stewart Walker <helpfulau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:48:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again

Mike, an interesting tool you should check out is
Designer's Edge...

http://www.allencomm.com/products/authoring_design/designer/

This is more intended for instructional designers who
are creating technology based training, but a lot of
it could also map into a tool for doc projects.
Apparently Designer's Edge is customisable, so maybe
you could buy it and then customise it for doc
projects.

According to the site an evaluation version is
available.

Does anyone have any experience with Designer's Edge
that they'd like to share?

Cheers

Stewart