[austechwriter] Re: Short note to say ASTC Westies is on tomorrow night; 19 August

  • From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <allan.charlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Colin Dawson" <colindawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Janet Taylor" <Janet.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Robyn Tassicker" <rtassicker@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Roslyn Abela'" <roslyn_abela@xxxxxxxxxx>,"'austechwriter'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:12:59 +1000

I too shall apologise. All being equal, tomorrow will be my first day back
at work after weeks with this damned flu and there's no way I'll be up for
it :-)

Plus, if I'm lucky, there'll be a bit more work done on my tattoos. <evil
grin>

Steve Hudson

Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Tricky stuff with Word or words for you.
Email:      steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Products:   http://www.geocities.com/word_heretic/products.html