[austechwriter] Short note to say ASTC Westies is on tomorrow night; 19 August

  • From: Warren Lewington <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Hudson <cruddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,allan.charlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Colin Dawson <colindawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Janet Taylor <Janet.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,Robyn Tassicker <rtassicker@xxxxxxxxxxx>,'Roslyn Abela' <roslyn_abela@xxxxxxxxxx>,'austechwriter' <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:00:41 +1000

Hi everyone, the ASTC Westies night is on again at the usual place.

I may not be there, I require a lift and have not acquired one yet.

In any case, I am sure you have plenty to talk about, especially about
the accreditation issues that has been on our agenda fro some time now!

If you have any enquiries, give me a ring on 9876 5345.

Where?
The Commercial Hotel.
Corner of Hassall St and Station St East Parramatta.
Starting time is 6:00 PM.

Regards;
Warren Lewington

PS: If someone can give me a lift down and back home that would be
wonderful!