[austechwriter] Re: Setting languages in Word 2000

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:48:11 +1000 (EST)

Dear Ilana (Cohney),

Tools > Language > Set Language should work.

Make sure that the Word template that you are using is also set to the same
language (and that it is called in Tools > Templates and Add Ins).

Also, the PC system language is set at required (from the control panel).

You will require administrator login rights on your PC to do this and might
need
acces to the install discs for whatever version and flavour of Windows on which
you are working.

Phone me direct if you need me to walk you through it.

Number is in the White Pages <http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/> under Write
Ideas in Victoria.

Regards,

Michael Granat