[austechwriter] Setting languages in Word 2000

  • From: "Ilana Cohney" <Ilana.Cohney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:40:57 +1000

Hi all,
Sorry if this is a basic question but I can't get my spell check to work.  I
created a Word document using a template that uses English (Australia)
language.  I then saved a copy of the document, changed the format to Letter
and want to apply English (USA) spelling.  I go to the menu bar and select
Tools>Set Language>English USA and but it still continues to spell check
using the Australian spelling.  I have tried applying the new language
setting with the entire document highlighted.  Also does not work!
Any ideas anyone please!
Ilana Cohney