[austechwriter] Re: (OT - Friday) Vindows 103 key PC keyboard.

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jonn Mero <jmero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:47:41 +1000 (EST)

It's a joke of my own invention, Shonny, which occurred to me some years ago,
when I was working with an IT SME whose Esc key launched itself off his
keyboard
when he was typing too fast.

I said at the time that he now has a German WinDoze NT keyboard.

..and now you know the rest.

Regards,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas

P.S.  Speeking of German.  20:30 thursdays tonight, SBS TV