[austechwriter] Good luck Wazza

  • From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austechwriters" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 21:00:13 +1000

I'm sure many others hope everything goes OK for you tomorrow, but not I :-)

I am just lamenting the fact I have immovable commitments that will prevent
the Lobster Mornay treat. Rest assured I ate one last night, along with a
glove of oysters kilpatrick, thinking of you nil by mouth on Thursday night.

I'll still be drinking the crown lagers though, in memoriam. When I'm really
smashed I'll ring the hospital and belch down the line at you. At least
it'll be easier to ring you there than catching you on your convential
numbers tonight. You enjoying your last few moments of freedom before they
break out the heavy duty industrial bone grinding machines on ya?

:-) Hope it all goes really well.

Steve Hudson

Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Tricky stuff with Word or words for you.
Email:      steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Products:   http://www.geocities.com/word_heretic/products.html
Spellbooks: 728 pages of dump left and dropping...