[audio-pals] Re: tuesdays dinner will be to all

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 15:27:16 -0400

I think we deal with a lot more processing and preserving food than Japan.
Just about everything we eat has some sort of processing, been sprayed with
pesticides, injected with hormones, etc. There is one preservative that we
allow here in the United States that I know for a fact is not allowed in
Japan and it is also found in tar or asphalt, but I cannot remember if it is
tar or asphalt.