[audio-pals] Re: "take your pal with you"

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:36:36 -0500

Well to many questions that people pose to them and yet they don’t have the
product out, but they want you to sign up on an e-mail list to get any
additional information, yeah right.  Something like that would sell simply
because of the novelty, and they didn’t know it had been cleared, what a crock,
you would be wanting that and looking for that to happen so you could get
product on the market and start paying yourself back.  They don’t want
pardoners investing in with them, that is odd too, anytime you start something
you want as much others backing in with their money as you can get because the
more backing the more any crediting agency is going to become interested in
backing you with their venture capital.  A lot of oddities over there on that
page.