[audio-pals] Re: checking in

  • From: Susan Waaga <s_waaga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 08:15:11 +0000 (UTC)

Welcome to all new members who joined recently!  I'm Suzi from Australia.  I am
a single parent who returned to studying my Diploma.
All the best to everyone for a safe enjoyable Easter with your family and
friends. Suzi

On Wednesday, 1 April 2015, 7:02, jazzyjennifer <jwens2000@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

hi all, just figure i would drop buy to check in with everyone. not
mutch going on over here, just sitting here relaxing. for dinner i am
going to have breaded pork chops. and garlic butter nootles.

--
my skype is jwens1000 and when adding me to skype, please mention where you
found me at, other wize you will not be added.

twidder is jwens1000

and for those of you dice world players out there my dice world is jazzyjen.
i play everything except ballot.

subscribe in
the subject line of the e-mail.

* Audio-pals Archive of Audio letters on Sendspace:
https://www.sendspace.com/folder/ukt0yo

* Zello users, search for audio-pals channel, password is pudding.