[audio-pals] Yesterday and Today

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:54:08 -0400

Well, the muscle relaxers knocked me out so that is a good thing, but due to
the fact it knocks me out I am unable to take them during the day which is a
bummer. So, going to class today was a bit rough and then I called the
switchboard and asked them to transfer me to the main office of the building
I was in. They inform me that they are unable to do that because there are
many offices in that building. I restated the main office. Which office is
the reply I got. I said the main office, the office where the department
head's office is located. Sir, what exactly are you needing. I said well I
fell yesterday outside this building and before I could get out I am trying
to see if someone can bring me a chair so I do not have to stand on my leg
for the hour it is likely to take my bus to arrive, but before I could get
that out she says oh you need risk management, not the office there in that
building. I just hung up the phone. Finally I tracked someone down that
could get me a chair. As long as I am not up and on it a ot then it does not
hurt that bad, but the more I am up and moving around on it the worse it
gets. However, I do not think I mentioned it, but when the assistant
director of the disability office called me to see how I was feeling she
also inquired to see if I would be interested in sitting on a committee to
find and hire a new testing center coordinator. I may have mentioned this
and then again I may not have mentioned it, but with everything going on I
cannot remember whether I mentioned it or not. So, if I mentioned it then I
apologize for repeating myself and I am going to blame it on the meds *LOL*.